Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Up an running

Well, it has only taken me years to get this going, but I wanted to jump on the techno-wagon, too. And as I am currently self-employed, I have all the opportunities in the world to procrastinate.

I am hoping this is the way to keep in touch with the great people I have met, in my little corner here in Vancouver, and those around the world. From those who have been my friends from my first days, to those from SCARP at UBC, to the wacky mix of ex-pats in Prague....

Cheers to you all. Keep in touch

1 comment:

Jenny H. said...

Guess if I hadn't seen your comment on Jezza's blog we wacky mix of expats in Prague would never get to know that you were finally up and running, uh?

Keep this up until you start liking fish cheeks and seaweed!


Love,
Anděl